prioritize your privacy. Here, we follow some simple fundamental rules:
- We never ask for your personal information unless it’s vital.
- (We do not stand for the things that ask for your gender, caste, religion, income level, etc. for no evident reason.)
- We never store any personal details on our servers unless it’s essential for the on-going operation of our site.
- We never share your details with anyone without your conscience except for the law, for protecting our rights or to develop our products.
Log File Data:
Like every other website, we also use log files. This includes:
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Number of clicks
- Types of browser
- Referring and exit pages
- Date and time stamp
None of this information reveals your personal information.
It really helps us in understanding how visitors use our website by storing these non-personally-identifying information. We also collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for the commenters and our subscribed users. We only disclose the IP addresses under certain circumstances as described below. However, the administrator of the blog can view the commenter’s IP address.
Collection of Personally-Identifying Information:
Certain visitors at our website, choose to comment and interact with us, and thus we need to gather their personally-identifying information. But the data gathered depends on various factors like:
- The commenters are always asked to provide a username and email address.
- We collect the emails of those people who wish to receive email updates from Toproductreviews.
- We only collect this information with the sole purpose of the user’s interaction with us. However, the user can always refuse to reveal their personally-identifying information to us. But this also prevents them from engaging with us in various website-related activities.
We have the right to collect statistics depending upon the behavior of the visitors. We may monitor the pages and can block the spam users from our website. This information can be displayed publicly for the safety of other visitors on our website.
However, none of the personally-identifying information will be revealed other than as described below.
Protection of various Personally-Identifying Information:
We disclose personally-identifying information only to some of our contractors, employees, and affiliated organizations because:
- foe processing the information on behalf of our website.
- they have agreed not to disclose it to others.
These contractors and affiliated organizations may be present outside your country. You consent to transfer such information to them, by using our website. We can also reveal information, if required, to the subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or properties of our website, third parties or the public.
If you send us an email regarding any queries about our products, we reserve the right to publish it that will help us in clarifying or responding to your request. It will also help us support all other users following our website. We will take every possible measure necessary to protect our users from any kind of illegal access, use, alteration, or destruction of the personally-identifying information.
A cookie is referred to as a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s browser, and that is provided to the respective website every time the user returns. Every site uses these cookies to identify and track the usage of the visitors to their websites.
However, if you don’t wish to have cookies placed on your computer, then you can simply reject the “accept cookies” option. With this, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
We may change the policy from time to time, with our sole discretion. We request every visitor often visit this page, to keep yourself updated with every policy of toproductreviews.com